Deprecated program. Superseded by Yarhl
Don’t judge the code, I wrote the whole program while learning programming 😄
Tinke is a program to see, convert, and edit the files of NDS games. You can see a lot of format files like images, text, sounds, fonts and textures. Furthermore it works with plugins made in NET Framework languages (C# and VB.NET) so it’s so easy to support new formats.
- Show the ROM header with the banner and edit it.
- Show and convert to common format a lot of files.
- Edit a lot of image files from BMP files (NCLR, NCGR, NSCR, NCER), audio files from WAV (SWAV, SWAR, STRM) and fonts (NFTR).
- Hexadecimal visor.
- Change the content of the files and save the new ROM.
- Translated to multiple languages.